AIMSE Europe Terms & Conditions
The following terms will apply for all bookings for AIMSE Europe events regardless of whether these are free events or whether you pay to attend. When we mention “AIMSE Europe”, “we”, “us” or “our” in these terms, we are referring to AIMSE Europe Ltd. When we mention “they”, “you”, “your” or “their” we are referring to the event delegate whether they book their own place or someone makes a booking on their behalf and whether this booking is made via our website (www.aimseeurope.com), by email exchange or over the telephone.
- All delegate places are payable at the time of booking. Payment can be made online for an online booking or by calling the admin team on +44 (0)1625 664536.
- VAT will be charged at the prevailing rate.
- Delegate places cover one delegate only and must not be shared. Where sharing is found to have taken place we will bill the full fee for every attendee.
- All cancellations must be notified in writing to email@example.com
- For cancellation received more than 14 days prior to the event start date your fee, less a cancellation charge of 10% will be refunded.
- For cancellation received 14-7 days prior to the event start date your fee, less a cancellation charge of 20% will be refunded.
- There will be no refund for cancellations received less than 7 days prior to the event start date.
- If you are unable to attend the event you have booked AIMSE Europe cannot transfer your booking to a different date or event however we can substitute your place to another person at your company.
- AIMSE Europe reserves the right to alter the programme, speakers, dates or venue at any time, without notice. Should for any reason the venue change or the event be cancelled due to an act of terrorism, extreme weather, disease control, industrial action, act of God or any eventuality beyond the control of AIMSE Europe, we shall endeavour to reschedule; but you hereby indemnify AIMSE Europe and hold AIMSE Europe harmless from and against any costs, damages and expenses, including legal fees, incurred by you.
- AIMSE Europe accepts no responsibility for the opinions of speakers or any other persons expressed on or at its events.
- A vegetarian lunch option is provided as standard. For any other dietary requirements, please contact us on +44 (0) 1625 664536 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Event registration delegate lists may be shared with event attendees, members of AIMSE Europe Council, their administrator (currently Kingston Smith Association Management (KSAM)), their Events Manager (currently QC Events) and any sponsors of AIMSE Europe and may be uploaded to our event app.
- AIMSE Europe often arranges for photographs and/or video to be taken at our events. We will use the images resulting from the photography or filming on our social media channels and on our website. If you do not wish to be photographed or filmed please email email@example.com
- Where event presentations are made available to members for download please note that due to copyright and/or market sensitivity issues, permission to distribute certain presentations may not be given to us.
- AIMSE Europe will send you regular emails to inform you about other events you may find of interest. You will have the opportunity of opt out of these at any time.
If you have any questions please call us on +44 (0)1625 664536 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org