What To Expect
The Perspectives of Professional Trustees
At our recent AIMSE Europe Consultant Conference in Spring, we identified a number of key investment themes that are top of mind for institutional investors and their advisors. From the public versus private markets debate to ESG investing, institutional investors continue to be faced with a number of challenges.Another notable theme we identified was the rise of Professional Trustees who are increasingly advising a number of institutional investors. Given the growth of this cohort, we wanted to spend some time demystifying and understanding the perspectives of professional trustees and how they view the asset management industry. During our next roundtable, we will be hearing directly from a number professional trustees to understand the challenges on their minds, how they are advising their clients and how we as asset managers can be better positioned to help our clients. Some of the questions our panellists will aim to address include:
- What are the different business models and how do they impact decision making?
- What is the role for private markets in different investor portfolios moving forward?
- Who are the natural buyers for illiquid assets?
- Whether buyout or self-sufficiency, what do ‘end-game’ portfolios now look like?
- How can asset managers strengthen relationships and work closely with clients to navigate uncertain times?
Panellists: Natalie Winterfrost (Law Debenture), Pavan Bhardwaj (Independent Governance Group) and Chris Parrot (BESTrustees)
Please join us on 14th June at Ninety One, Gresham Street, London to be part of this event. Registration will open at 8.30am, with a 9.00am start and an 11.00am finish.
We do hope you will be able to attend what promises to be an interesting and informative event.